Are you an experienced CNC Programmer/Operator operating CNC Milling machines and/or CNC Lathes seeking challenging assignments on complex new tooling projects?
Would you like to join a company that will value your focus on producing high quality, detailed work? If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Mold Systems Europe Ltd is a high-end Injection Mould Toolmaker based in North East England.
Due to continued success and ambitious growth plans the company is now seeking to strengthen its CNC process department.
A CNC Milling/turning operator is required, who can set and run the latest 3&5 axis machining centres from program files.
The ideal candidate must be capable of working to tolerances of better than +/-0.01mm and have operated milling machining centres to high standards. Cross training will be given to enable the successful candidate to operate both processes.
Experience of programing would be an advantage but not essential. Must be highly motivated and prepared to work shifts.
We offer a highly competitive salary of £15-18 per hour depending on experience + shift allowance as and when necessary + pension.
This position offers a great chance for career development in a well-established Toolmaking Company.
We offer a highly safe and clean working environment, with a secure future.
Only candidates who can travel to our Newton Aycliffe Site need apply
- To operate CNC machines with Siemens, DMG Mori & Heidenhain controls.
- To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training.
- To work to tight tolerances and check your own work.
- To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes.
- To ensure the highest quality is maintained at all times.
- Keep a clean and manage working area.
- Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development.