Mold Systems Europe Ltd is a high quality, high-tech Injection-mould Toolmaker and is looking to add a Senior Toolmaker to their organization due to growth and expansion within the business.
Are you an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in a company that is progressing? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
A Senior Toolmaker is required with extensive toolmaking skills and experience to work on multi-cavitation mould tools.
In this position the successful applicant would be expected to have the skills to build complex & high-performance mould tools.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated and be able to work within in a team, working closely with our customers and validation engineers and occasionally from time to time be able to attend the customer’s sites in order to support the validation and commissioning of the mould tool.
The successful applicant must be able to work from detailed drawings and a parts list you would be responsible for coordinating the manufacture of components that are required to complete the mould tool build.
The successful applicant must have an eye for fine detail and take pride in manufacturing tooling.
This position offers a great chance for career development in a well-established Toolmaking Company.
For this we offer a highly competitive salary with overtime and shift working available, flexible holidays and a company pension.
Base Salary: £16-20 per hour *depending on experience + (Overtime + Shift Allowance)
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Tool construction of the highest quality and finesse.
- A deep understanding of tool design and the injection moulding process.
- Implementing Continuous Improvement programs.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assisting with the preparation of timing plans.
- An ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivating.
- Ensuring adherence to company health & safety policies
- A flexible attitude to shift working and overtime.
- Minimum 6-10 Years Hand-On Experience as a Toolmaker
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service